E46 Fanatics Forum banner

I finally got it back...turbo + meth + built motor

19K views 87 replies 43 participants last post by  @mir 
#1 · (Edited)
This is just a quick thread to post some pre-pics. I will take much nicer pictures after I get some minor things fixed cosmetically. Pics are not the best but here are a few. Car is at 10psi making around 520-540whp (on Gintani's dyno which is a low reading dyno). I want to go to a dynojet to compare my numbers with others, since that is the most common. Should be looking over 600whp. Car has only been dynoed with 91 oct + meth. 16psi file is ready for the car once I get used to the car.

The car is running perfectly. These pictures don't show the quality of the work that Gintani did. Verything looks perfect underneath the car and in the motor. I have no complaints at all. Only thing is the car doesn't go into reverse sometimes.....:ben:Not sure what the cause is. The tuning on the car is perfect and everyday driving is perfect.

Rear seats are waiting to be installed this weekend if I get some time, and some new tires....thinking about toyo r888 or bridgestone re-11? What do you guys think?

See less See more
#20 ·
I definitely agree with this. Even 520whp is very good for 10psi. I think they are exaggerating this dyno's low numbers. I bet it reads low but not that low. I went to a dynojet last week that records c6 zo6's making ~400whp. Now that's pretty low. Doesn't matter if it's a dyno dynamics, mustang or dynojet some read low, some read high no matter what brand of dyno.

#23 ·
Alot more then your 700 and change on Gintani's dyno. Yes I know your dyno numbers, big mouth for low numbers.

Oh and FYI I discovered a bigger but easily changeable problem that was handicapping my car. But i love the fact that you think they are made up excuses. Its gonna be funny when I destroy your hooptie. Got your headlights on yet??

#24 ·
Vick are you talking to me? I only have a dyno number at Gintani. It is about 525-540rwhp. I don't know where a dynojet is, so I will hold off on that for now. My main concern now is to drive the car to get around 1k mile on it, and take it back to Gintani to change the oil to synthetic. Then, I will purchase my new tires (bridgestone re11) (what do you think about the re11 vick?) After, I will keep the car at Gintani so they set the boost to 16psi.

#26 · (Edited)
You were saying you will make 600whp on a dynojet at 10psi on 91/meth. I definitely want to see your car on a dynojet. There's tons around us. There's one in Downey that runs low, I will pay for your dyno time there! 10psi low compression is fairly impossible. Also there's people that are calling gintani's dyno as the lowest dyno around which is simply not true. Some S4 with no headlights thinks he's king of the road bc he made 750whp on Gintani's dyno and beat a slow lambo.

Also at 16psi with your psi/hp you should make 670-690whp on Gintani's dyno. Which according to what you guys say about gintani's dyno would be 750whp on a dynojet. I would love to see that!

#32 ·
That is ALLL you came up with ?
Recording my convo ? Are you taking a shower w that ? JR High ?

Dude .. with alll the HP have .. you should set me out and give me cars !!!!
Instead You ask for the dumbest races... it has to be greater than X and to 200 mph ...etc..etc...

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Take your car to GINTANI... I will put down more power to 4 wheels than your hooptie
Then give me my race from a DIG - I will rape you by at least 10 cars or else .. we will declare it a victory for you.
Then I will give you your roll race...

GOT

Should I wait for your girlfriend to call ? and you can record ?

#35 ·
That is ALLL you came up with ?
Recording my convo ? Are you taking a shower w that ? JR High ?

Dude .. with alll the HP have .. you should set me out and give me cars !!!!
Instead You ask for the dumbest races... it has to be greater than X and to 200 mph ...etc..etc...
Take your car to GINTANI... I will put down more power to 4 wheels than your hooptie
Then give me my race from a DIG - I will rape you by at least 10 cars or else .. we will declare it a victory for you.
Then I will give you your roll race...
Lol you were the one saying you will race anyway including highway. Post a picture of your car from the front with your beautiful headlights. Spent all that insurance money and still don't have headlights. Just be careful and try to stop your car with your janky brakes before you hit me up front or a curb (like last time) lmao.

Now you want a dig race, all that **** talking and now you need rules. You race everyone from a roll but your scared to run me. It's ok your time is coming **** talking old fart. I'm done now, you can post and I won't reply. We will run shortly and you will bring all your excuses or won't show.

#36 ·
Congrats on getting your car done Mliner. It sounds great!

Doing a Vbox would be awesome! I would be happy to drive up there with my Vbox and video the runs then panning to the Vbox screen and then posting the graphs for everyone. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.