E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Member - ASSAIL / Boyd

9K views 91 replies 54 participants last post by  Worx 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Sorry to hear this **** news. Heard about it this morning, not far from my house and had no idea it was someone off the forums :( RIP Assail

#19 ·
fark wtf!!!!! this is tragic..... i only just started talking to boyd recently, he started doing his flying training where i did mine, i was leading him in the right direction and speaking to him about the joys of flying,... RIP mate... will be missed

#20 ·
Far out...What a shame.

I hope his family are ok and cope well through the tough times. Unfortunate loss

RIP

#23 ·
:(

Damn. He seemed like a great guy full of enthusiasm. A true fanatic one can say.

I'll always remember him for that epic prank he pulled on his old workplace which he documented via the supra forums (it was a few years ago now)... He was quite the entertainer!

RIP buddy...

#29 · (Edited)
His last ever words on E46Fanatics...

ummmmmm :eek:

i havent touched it in months. Been working on the bike, was seeing the (now ex) gf too much, and generally doing other ppls ****. Theres not much left to do before tuning though which is good.
Ripped the rear subframe out of the bmw too so ill have to fix that next weekend but ill get around to the supra soon, it will deffo get finished.
Boyd was the to go guy for advice when I was skipping court and ignoring fines. He was always willing to help without asking for returns. Practically unrivaled with his knowledge in the automotive industry and how to fu*ck the system he quickly became a well respected figure on the forum.

The last conversation in person we had was when we met up in Sydney along with Peter, Mitch and Johnny. The 4 of us will always have you in our thoughts and the fond memories of that most enjoyable night at dinner and how we shared a Crownie together discussing how much you liked Dimsim.

Rest in peace, you were a good man and as always FU*CK THE POLICE!

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/general-car-chat/78184-r-i-p-boyd-aka-assail-6.html

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/rider-killed-as-car-attempts-highway-uturn-20120516-1ypng.html

P.S Many thanks to Peter for calling me in Hong Kong to notify me of this unfortunate news, I was happy to hear from him but at the same time... sigh..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.